All our professionals at Alaska's Trusted Dental maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry. Our fantastic team is always looking out for the patient and their comfort.
ANCHORAGE DENTAL ARTS, LLC MIDTOWN ANCHORAGE
Registered Dental Hygienists
I moved to Alaska in 1964 with my parents and three siblings. After graduating from A.J. Dimond High I attended Baylor University and Baylor College of Dentistry to become a dental hygienist. I am so thankful I chose this profession as I have been working in this field for 32 years and still enjoy and love my job as a hygienist. After working in a general dental practice and a pediatric practice I moved to the Anchorage Dental Arts team and have been here for 20 years. I am married and have two children. Thanks for trusting us with your friends and family with all your dental needs!
Although born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, I’ve called Anchorage my home since 1980. Here I raised my children, learned to garden and tried unsuccessfully to scare moose away from the vegetable garden! It was here also that I fulfilled my long held dream of becoming a Dental Hygienist. When I earned an Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene followed by a Bachelor of Science Degree at UAA. My career satisfies my interest in science and health as well as my passion for connecting with people of all ages while also helping them achieve optimal dental health and beautiful smiles!
The most common way patients who can’t remember my name describe me is that I’m either the one who talks a lot, the one with all the kids, or the one whose husband coaches basketball at UAA. All are true statements! I was raised in Anchorage and have only left to attend hygiene school at Idaho State University 23 years ago. My husband does coach men’s basketball at UAA and we are raising 5 very athletic kids..shocking, right? I love Alaska, I love sports, and I love my career. My favorite thing about being a dental hygienist is the relationships with my patients. When I’m not working or watching my kids play sports you’ll find me reading or scrap booking 95% of the time. The other 5% probably involves me eating nachos!
I was born and raised in Washington State. I moved to Alaska in 1992 to pursue a career in Dental Hygiene. I graduated from UAA in 1994, Cum Laude with an associates of Arts and Science Degree. I am passionate about learning the latest information so that I may assist the patients with their care. My interests outside of office include: traveling, fishing, gardening, quilting, skiing and sports!
I've been in the Dental field assisting for 12 years. I moved to Anchorage in December of 1999 from California. I love spending time with my family and extended family.
Born and raised Alaskan, moved to Anchorage from Juneau when I was 12. I enjoy summers, walking my dog Charlie, reading, gardening and cooking. I started my career in dentistry after completing 2 years of orthodontics. Having experienced the transformative effects of dentistry, I wanted to be able to do that for others. I began my training at ANMC, complete their dental assisting training program primarily working with children, emergency walk in and elderly patients. I left for private practice to expand my skills and further my career. One of the things I enjoy most is going to work is that every day is a new experience and another opportunity to ensure my patients feel comfortable and leave happy!
I was born and raised in Alaska and love being outside enjoying all of what Alaska has to offer! I love summer and spend a lot of my extra free time hiking, riding motorcycles, and being with friends and family. I graduated from Penn Foster in 2007 with a degree in Medical coding and billing, and Medical Terminology. I have been in the medical field for 15 years and I cannot imagine a better career choice than dental. The opportunity to turn what is often dreaded into a fun positive experience makes my day. I truly enjoy helping patients achieve a beautiful smile!
I was born and raised in Oregon on a farm and I’m a farm girl still at heart! You’ll always find a smile on my face because I truly love what I do. I love helping patients transform their smiles and being able to financially create options for our patients to meet their dental dreams. I moved to Alaska in 1990 and I live in Hatcher Pass. I enjoy many outdoor activities such as hiking w/my dog, picking blueberries in Hatcher Pass, watching the northern lights, fishing and snowshoeing. I also enjoy food storage, canning and baking.